Could it Be?


The whispers are there. The rumours circling. The tiny hints.

I grasp and claw at any possible piece of information, indication, or inference that I can glean from my salesperson. 

Could this be the week? Could it be a rapid road/train trip down to London at the end of the week? Not like French TGV-rapid (320 kph!) sadly, but pretty much as fast as we can get there.

The weather is turning. Last week was record highs of 30+°C here, unheard of for October in Ottawa, but the clouds and cool have rolled in since then and it is definitely fall-like out there now. Brrr.

I shall hold out hope for a tiny weather window to get the car and make the long drive back to the Maritimes happen right away to surprise my folks.

I’m still annoyed with my dealer for not putting in the teensiest bit of effort to enable me to pick up my car in Halifax, something I know Porsche actually sanctions. Really annoyed. When I get the opportunity to complete a new owner survey, I shall have some things to say.

In the meantime though, the hope is holding out for this week. 

Fingers crossed.

~ Luke


Comments